A fast-paced company – a great place to work
Integra Optics has created a corporate culture all our own. We’re a young, energetic company with a fast-paced environment. From our engineers and product development specialists to sales support and product fulfillment, every member of our team is dedicated to our customers’ success.
As an employer, we strive to provide a great work-life balance. Our employees work hard and have fun. Dave Prescott sees the employees as part of his extended family and takes care of them like family. We offer many perks and incentives to reward our people for being the best at what they do.
The company is certified Veteran-owned (Prescott is a US Navy veteran) and about 25% of our employees are military veterans. Our dedication, responsiveness and service is why our customers return again and again. Integra employees consistently demonstrate these values and beliefs.
Our core values:
- Driven to Succeed
- Positive Attitude and Energy
- Love to Learn
- Put our customers first; deliver value; the customer is our paycheck
- Operate a fast-paced, growing company with employees who are agile and flexible
- Value our employees; mentor, educate and reward them; have fun
- Have employees who exhibit personal and team accountability
- We are all salespeople of the company
Employee perks and benefits:
- Excellent health and wellness benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Profit sharing incentives
- Long-term cash compensation program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Professional training and development
- Team-building opportunities
- On-site fitness trainer and exercise equipment
Career opportunities and general application inquiries
If you have what it takes to succeed at Integra Optics, you may submit an unsolicited application for employment here. Please do not call or email. We will review your application and contact you if any suitable openings become available.