Integra Optics is searching for Account Managers (AMs). If you have sold into, or managed accounts for Verizon, AT&T, Century Link, or Windstream, we want to hear from you! AMs are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. AMs develop and implement agreed upon plans which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding its customer base. AMs work within the sales & support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical sales strategy to meet objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services
- Develop and manage customer initiatives, promotions, programs, and account activities
- Utilize a CRM system for logging all account activity, generating reports, forecasting, call planning, scheduling coordination daily
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Receive and resolve customer complaints and problems in a timely manner
- Analyze sales reports and market trends, and identifies account targets
- Work with Sales Engineering, Operations, and Logistics, to insure accurate and timely delivery of orders
- Track effectiveness of initiatives, and recommend pricing, promotions, and programs to meet sales and return-on-investment goals
- Work with inside or outside agencies to develop promotions and promotional materials
- Prepare and present ongoing reports to executive management
- Other duties may be assigned
- There is no supervisory responsibility for this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and/or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of quota carrying sales or business development experience required
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Strong oral/written and presentation skills
- Professional and able to work with little supervision
- Demonstrated skills in time management
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel >40% of the time; road warrior
- Must possess a “hunter” mentality when it comes to sales philosophy
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point and Visio; experience with Contact Management/CRM
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Frequent/regular travel is required for this position
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job – Stand, Walk, Sit and Lift and/or move 10 lbs. max. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interest in this opportunity?
Apply online: Integra Optics Application for Employment