Integra Optics exists to solve problems in the rapidly growing fiber optics industry. Our goal is to provide a better experience and partnership with customers to help bring their networks up faster and more reliably. Our team is focused on bringing the best people in to execute on our strategy.
We know that a career can start when the right person finds the right role. If you are a person who is looking for a place to work that may just be a little different than what you’re used to, you need to strongly consider joining the Integra Optics team! Our Sales Team is looking for creative, fearless, and intelligent people ready to separate themselves from the crowd.
We are currently looking for an inside Business Development Representative (BDR) to act as a lead generator to drive business with both new and existing customers. This is a key role within the Integra sales organization which will help us capture part of a market expecting to grow by 900% in the next five years. This position will work very closely with Marketing, Engineering, Sales Operations and the outside sales teams to follow up on campaigns and drive incremental revenue growth. In addition to making lots of cold and semi-warm calls, the BDR will use analytics, productivity tools, CRM tools and other sales enablement tools to make all necessary adjustments while executing on the sales plan.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position provides critical linkage between inside sales, outside sales, and marketing teams. The Business Development Representative will utilize our CRM system, marketing campaigns and other prospecting tools to drive both new and existing business. The duties for this position will include:
- Spend your day calling on prospective customers and generating leads
- Employ best practice approaches to selling Integra products and services, generating leads, and following up on marketing campaigns
- Effectively manage a lead from the prospect stage up until the account has grown to full-time sales support
- Promote and track the cross-sell of all Integra products into customers
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in
order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals
- Field questions from customers and prospects on product functionality, availability, and pricing
- Collaborate with other departments to improve the overall customer experience
- Ability to perform other duties as requested and assigned
Experience in outbound phone sales, confidence to make cold calls, and the ability to move past the initial “no” response that often happens. Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Creativity, Negotiation, Interpersonal Savvy, High Energy, Results-Driven, Coachable, Flexible, Fearless
- 0-3 years of experience in sales, call center, customer care, or sales support role
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as competence in presenting to small groups
- The ability to become an expert in necessary tools such as CRM, lead generation, and prospecting software packages
- A willingness to learn how to qualify leads, prospect the accounts, and build them into business partners
- A pleasant, positive, energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize based on needs
- An ability to work well both independently and with others
- An ability to recognize and recommend process improvements
- The desire to provide customers and co-workers with prompt and courteous service
- A sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, computer systems, LAN/WAN configurations
- Willingness to travel up to 5-10% of the time
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply online: Integra Optics Application for Employment
DISCLAIMER: The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.