Support the Product Development Team in a variety of technical support functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Generate code that is programmed onto our products
- Data Entry into the Product Database through manual entry and code scripting
- Update documentation per direction from Engineers and Management
- Test transceivers and other products using provided instructions
- Support Product Fulfillment team by completing work in a timely manner, usually on short notice
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AS/AA degree, with a technical major, such as engineering technology, computer science or equivalent education and experience
- 2-4 years training in electronics technology
- Basic software programming – such as Excel macros or SQL or other demonstrated skill
- Ability to calculate decimal into Hexadecimal and binary
- Experience with network systems, computer networking, and electronic circuits is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a team-player attitude
Experience of Microsoft Office Suite
Computer Programming skills such as Excel macros or SQL or other demonstrated skill.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job – Stand, Walk, Sit and Lift and/or move 10 lbs max. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings, weekends, or non-scheduled work days with little advanced notice at times.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply online: Integra Optics Application for Employment
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.