Responsible for the for-pre-inventory quality control processing, order fulfillment, and RMA processes. He/she identifies all Sales/RMA orders while coordinating tasks with the Engineering and Sales Teams to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of products to the customer.
This is second shift opportunity, hours are 11 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order fulfillment including coding, quality control testing of orders
- Assist with lab maintenance including racking, configuring, and wiring network equipment. Cleaning lab and replacing expendable equipment
- Process defective products when found
- Process RMAs from customers and perform deep analysis testing on field failures
- Process defective products for returns to manufacturers
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist other departments as requested (IT, Software Development, Logistics etc.)
- Ability to perform other duties as requested and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AS/AA degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent education and experience
- 2-4 years training in electronics technology; ability to solder surface mounted circuit components
- Ability to calculate decimal into Hexadecimal and binary
- Ability to configure network systems and basic understanding of computer networking
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits
- Skilled at time management and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual able to work under minimal supervision
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with ERP/MRP Inventory management programs such as Acumatica/Ascent.
Ability to read, understand and follow technical manuals. Ability to recognize, understand, and document issues with technical equipment, software systems, and products. Ability to wire and power high voltage electronics system and monitor current flow for overdraws.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job – Stand, Walk, Sit and Lift and/or move 40 lbs max. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position requires no travel
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply online: Integra Optics Application for Employment
DISCLAIMER: The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.