IntegraOptics’ 80km DWDM XFP Transceiver, XFP-DXX-80-D, allows enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit LAN or WAN services in their networks.
Main Features of the IntegraOptics’ DWDM XFP Transceiver:
- Support for 10G data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G
- Power budget 23dB
- Fixed wavelength XFPs, 60 ITU DWDM channels available with 100GHz spacing
- Duplex LC connector
- Supports link lengths up to 80km
- DDM functionality as a standard for all Integra XFPs
- 100GHz spacing available, 50Ghz available upon request
IntegraOptics’ 80km DWDM XFP Transceiver supports many platforms such as, 3COM, ADTRAN, ADVA, ALCATEL-LUCENT, ACCEDIAN, ALLIED, BROCADE, BTI SYSTEMS, CALIX, CIENA, CISCO, CISCO ONS, CYAN, DELL, DLINK, ENTERASYS, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, H3C, HP, HUAWEI, IBM, INFINERA, INTEL, JUNIPER, LINKSYS, MOTOROLA, NETGEAR, NORTEL, PACKETFRONT, RIVERSTONE, TELLABS, ZTE and ZYXEL.
For more information on IntegraOptics’ 80km DWDM XFP Transceiver, contact us.