The Integra Optics Tunable SFP+ Optical Transceiver is a fully duplex, integrated fiber optic transceiver that provides a high-speed serial ling at signaling rates from 9.95 to 11.3 Gbps. This module features a hot-pluggable SFI-compliant limiting electrical interface.
Integra Optics’ tunable SFP+ optical transceiver can enable operators of telecom, datacom and enterprise DWDM networks to significantly reduce sparing costs, improve operational efficiency, and turn up new customers or circuits more quickly than with conventional fixed-wavelength transceivers.
- Supports line rates from 9.95 to 11.3 Gbps
- Full C-band tunable laser source
- 50 GHz ITU channel spacing
- 80km reach
- Commercial & extended temperatures available
- Maximum power dissipation of 2W
- Limiting SFI AC-coupled electrical output interface
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
Applications: Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), Storage Area Network (SAN), Ethernet Channel Switches and Applications, and Fiber Channel Switches and Application.