At Integra Optics, rigorous quality control supports our uncompromising commitment to reliability. We’ve examined each step of our process, seeking new solutions and technologies to ensure that every Integra product conforms to our high standards for quality and precision. The result is more reliable optical transceivers, more reliable fiber optic networks and an increase in uptime for our customers.
- Integra Optics holds the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification for our dedication to quality processes in our engineering, development, production, distribution, installation, and service of our line of fiber optic products.
- Every Integra product is manufactured to exacting specifications to be 100% interoperable across all specific OEM platforms.
- We use only first quality materials and components for every product we develop.
- All of our transceivers and passive optics are programmed and tested in our US facility, to verify every transceiver is correctly coded 100% of the time.
- As a result of our coding and testing, Integra brand optics are 33 times more reliable than both OEM and third party generics.
- Integra is the first and only optics company in the Western Hemisphere to use high-speed robots to scale our production process and eliminate human error.
- We’ve developed proprietary software programming and workflows to implement sophisticated robot-assisted production, testing and logistics.
- Integra manufactures meters and tools to the same high standards of quality assurance to empower technicians to solve problems in the field and turn services faster.
Learn more about our culture of uptime at Integra Optics.